By Fernanda Noriega
If you want to get around San Miguel but prefer not to walk the cobbled streets, here’s a list of very useful transportation options:
1. Tourist Tram: The reddish-colored buses have large windows and an open-air area. This type of transport has a guide who will tell you everything you need to know about the city.
2. Urban Public Transport: It’s always a good idea to take the bus since, in addition to a reasonable cost, you can see the route and destinations on the signs.
3. Taxi “San Miguelito” (executive): San Miguel has a taxi site you can trust. You can request the service at any time of the day by calling 415 152 0395.
4. Digital platform services (Uber and Didi): Unlike other cities, in San Miguel you may not find many drivers available, so it may take a while to get the service. However, it’s available.
5. Tourist Tours: You can also find services of some agencies that provide transportation. These tours, however, need to be reserved in advance.